Have you noticed lately that your instagram photo posts aren't getting as many impressions and reaching a smaller audience? Part of the reason may be the increasing popularity of Instagram Stories, which are displayed more prominently across the top of your Instagram feed.Read More
Here are our 5 tips on creating great social media content:
Consistent brand tone and voice…
With the privacy policies being quite stringent in China, the WeChat advertising platform has been in beta for the last few years. In order to become a platform for people to place ads, your official WeChat account would need a sizeable following (larger than 100K followers); and in order to advertise on the platform you would also need to have a China bank account, China mobile number and China personal ID.Read More
B2C is when you sell directly to the consumer, it literally stands for BUSINESS TO CONSUMER. We share B2C marketing tactics and an example of how you can measure a B2C campaign.Read More
What is a WeChat Subscription Account? This article guides you through the basics of what it is and how you can find them in your WeChat App.Read More
What's the most important question you should ask when coming up with your brand?Read More
Considering a new product, service or business? Where should you gather data that will help you make strategic decisions? Read this to find out more about the pros and cons of two common market research data gathering methods.Read More
How do you go about setting the right price for your product or services? Adopt our suggested thought process to think through your pricing strategy.Read More
Effectively using WeChat for your business will help generate new sales leads and round out your international digital and social sales strategy. Read our 5 best practices for companies using WeChat.Read More
We covered yesterday the 5 best practices for salespeople using WeChat. Today we will cover the 5 best practices for managers using WeChat. You may think it's the same as what the frontline salespeople do, but WeChat functions also allow a manager to more effectively communicate with their team to implement Chinese marketing strategy.
- Create WeChat friendly marketing materials. WeChat users are used to staying in-app for everything they need. Don't make them leave the app. Create visuals for new products, services, or events that can be shared in-app and work within the WeChat platform.*
- Instant team updates. Create a work chat group to keep your team in the loop. Integrate WeChat group updates into your sales strategy - whether that's a WeChat message or PDF sent to the sales team WeChat group outlining goals for the week and recapping last week's performance, you can use WeChat to move forward as a team.
- Download it and USE it. Most of the time our clients in the managerial or senior positions are not actively engaged on WeChat. Leadership comes from the top, and if you want your salespeople to believe WeChat can be a great sales tool for them, it's important that you are actively engaged on it.
- Do you work in a multi-national company or have a China team you connect with regularly? Instead of using Google Hangouts you can do a WeChat video chat with them to make their lives easier (again, notice all these functions WeChat has consolidated into just one app!)
- Stay up to date with your competitors. Follow branded competitor accounts to see what content they are delivering to their Chinese audience. Is it tailored for the community? You better pull your socks up!
- BONUS: Run WeChat campaigns. If you want to establish a presence on WeChat but are not able to open your own WeChat account, you can still run a WeChat advertorial + banner ad campaign for your company. See our post on How To Open A WeChat Account For Business.
*We create WeChat sales brochures that work in-app - contact us to find out more!